Sunday, May 10, 2009

Visit to Polaris Mall


I'm pretty happy today mainly because I got a really good deal on my shopping trip. I went to Polaris mall because I need to buy a birthday present for my friend's little girl. So I went to my all time favorite children's store ever... Gymboree. I found a really cute shirt and dress, both are from Valentine's collection. The shirt says "My Love Belongs to Daddy" and the dress is in pink with hearts printed all over it. They both were around $20 - $24 each and are on sale for about $6. Pretty good deal, eh?

Then I went to Janie and Jack children boutique because there was a sign that they're having up to 60% off sale. I've never stepped my food in that store before because I know their clothing are very pricey. But I thought, what the heck.... I don't have to buy anything anyway. Turns out I found a really cute green sweater with Panda applique on the front. The sweater is on sale from $42 to $12. This would be for Winter next year. Most of the stuffs that are on sale are not available in size 3T. Well, the bigger the size is, the harder it gets.

In the past, I never got so excited about shopping for my little boy. I just thought boys clothing are so boring until I was introduced to Gymboree and its sister company, Janie and Jack. Their design is really sophisticated with a high quality of work and material. Remember, don't buy unless they're at least 50% off.

0 comments on "Visit to Polaris Mall"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

The Fashionista Mama Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez